the old little woman

Thursday, May 17, 2007

What's a blog?

It’s been a long long time!

Then again, no one reads my blog anyway. So it’s not as if I have a base of fans to service.

Getting to the question: why does no one read my blog? Why the hell do I keep one then?

A blog to me, is a platform to write whatever stuff I want, without getting into trouble of course. Better than writing a diary.. Maybe somehow deep down, I want people to chance upon it, and read it... Perhaps leave a comment or two. I have no guts to flash my life and thoughts blatantly. So, coming up with excuses to bet on a few minutes of attention.

My blog. Is based on what I write and my thoughts, nothing whatsoever on who I am or how I look like. It’s not a publicity channel, it’s not to start a forum, and it’s certainly not to keep in touch (friendster will do, thank you. I don’t have 10 alumnis to update).

With that, I begin my bitching.

There is this blogger site that I go to every 3-4 days. Pure entertainment as I laugh at what I see. It’s a friend (whom I haven’t spoken to in a long time)’s blog. She’s my age – no teenager! It’s really entertaining I tell you. She takes pictures of herself like everyday, posts them online – left profile, right profile, big smile, smirky look, innocent frown, lunch, breakfast, dinner… You get it. Her thoughts on movies, holiday spots etc – googled / wikipedia’d info (this poor country’s university has been there for 200 years…?? WTF). So, people go to her blog to read her homework?

I really don’t understand.

I am such a bitch. Hahahaa…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home