the old little woman

Friday, October 10, 2008

So long...?

What's happened in the past one year? Rather, what have i to write about?

Under the influence of peer and societal pressure, and not forgetting alcohol that resulted in totally negative and unhealthy thoughts, what should I bitch about? That no one had heard from Jeanne in recent months...

I dont know. Crystal had so aptly put it across - that it is in my blood to incorporate negative thoughts into every damn thing. Do I? And why do I? I like to question but I dont necessarily like the answers. I like to; hey you havent been through shit, so dont act like you have fought world war II and give me a lecture about nationalism. I havent been through world war II either. But somehow I like to compare it to someone who's actually been through a war, dodged a bullet, received a war medal and talked about life like it's the best thing thats ever happened. Let me tell you, I might not have never been to war, but I KNOW life... I'm not saying it's treating me so bad beause life's a bitch; it just doesnt surprise me when it bites.

Will endeavour to put forth something a tad bit positive. Let me try... I promise it will be a concerted effort - my brains, my mind and my heart.

Positive...

Positivity...

1 Comments:

Blogger cryssstal said...

maybe start by changing your blog title from "the old little woman" to something like "the fabulous girl" or something like that.

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home