the old little woman

Friday, October 10, 2008

Let me try

I walked into River Island yesterday with the intention of strolling away my lunch. I saw this gorgeous pair of shoes and my heart skipped a beat - the left shoe blinked at me. It must be fate! Because I wasnt shopping, and these shoes found me. This reminds of the scene in an old season of Sex and the City when Carrie...

I met up with some ex-classmates earlier in the week and we decided to check out this place called Colbar at Portsdown Road. The old colonial decor mirrors the beautiful ruins of...



I CANNOT CONTINUE ANYMORE.

I very mean leh; that author has done nothing to me and I am making fun of her blog.
JM - karma, karma...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bjorn and Crystal said...

what a bizzare entry. it wasnt u was it?
- crystal

8:22 pm  
Blogger geneleem said...

i was just being mean and making fun of somene who thinks she writes likes carrie bradshaw... according to jeanne, she doesnt.

3:30 pm  
Blogger cryssstal said...

oh i see, does she know you're making fun of her? whats her blog? heheh.

4:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home